IF YOU FEEL ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTONS OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH A PERSON SUSPECTED OF HAVING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19), PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR FACILITIES.
IF YOU REQUIRE OUR SERVICES OR ANY ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL 54828400.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Gympie Funerals will continue to operate, as we provide an essential service to our community. However, we will be adhering to the State and Federal Governments Health Regulations and in accordance with recommendations from the Australian Funeral Directors Association.
- We can provide live streaming and recordings of Funeral Services at our Chapel for family and friends to access online. The option of live streaming will be at the discretion of each family.
- We will continue to provide refreshments in our outdoor lawn area upon request.
- Please understand that these rules are evolving and changing and we will do our best to keep you, our community, informed.Please be aware that the health and well-being of our staff and clients is of the highest importance to those of us here at Gympie Funerals.
Practicing good hand and respiratory hygiene is the best defense against most viruses, including the virus that causes COVID-19. Gympie Funerals encourage and facilitate all attendees at a service to:
- wash hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- practice good respiratory hygiene and cover coughs and sneezes with their elbow or a disposable tissue, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand rub immediately
- if unwell*, stay at home or, if attending the service is essential, do so for as short a time as possible and stay more than 1.5 metres from others
*Note: this advice applies to people generally. Anyone who has had close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19, or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, should follow public health advice about testing and self-quarantine or isolation.
If you have any questions, or would like to know how measures will effect each Funeral Service, please do not hesitate to contact us on (07) 5482 8400 or e-mail us at email@example.com